Home › Careers
We are looking for suitable professionals who wish to build a career with our dynamic team.
- Preliminary cost budget to evaluate the financial viability of the project.
- Comparative cost and time advice on alternative designs, materials, systems and methods.
- Detailed cost planning and monitoring to ensure that designs are developed within the approved cost plan and to provide cost advice for design changes.
- Value engineering of design options to maximize value for money.
- Advice on procurement options, tendering arrangements and contract packages.
- Management of the selected procurement route.
- Preparation of tender documents, tender evaluation report(s), bills of quantities and review consultants’ drawings and specifications.
- Carry out contract documentation and preparation relating to tender acceptance and contract execution.
- Prepare valuation statements of works carried out for certification at monthly intervals.
- Preparing regular cost reports by ways of financial statements which reflect committed and forecast expenditure on variations and the final cost including any financial effects of extensions of time claims.
- Administer term contract works to be carried out by contractors (before and after start of work).
- Collate and certify contractor’s invoices to ensure that the invoices tally with purchase order/ works order.
- Evaluate and carry out joint measurement with contractors on their claims for purchase order/ works order.
- Obtain and monitor the performance bonds, banker’s guarantees and any other forms of insurances.
- Provide support and advice as necessary on contract conditions, validity of contractor’s claims and contractual issues in contract administration and management.
- Complete the final account which sets out the final contract value of the works executed.
- Candidate with at least a Diploma/ Degree in Quantity Surveying or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in consultant or construction industry.
- Good command of written and spoken English preferred.